Monday 9 March 2009

It's coming off!!

It's been a week since I started my Cambridge diet and so far, I've lost 7 pounds!!!! Yay!!! It's not been easy though, I tell you. I've had to give up carbs completely and that has to be the hardest thing I've ever done. I can't eat between meals and eating after 8pm is off limits. On the plus side however( pun not intended!) , my skin is better and I'm not bloated anymore. In addition to the shakes n soups, I can have veg and chicken in the evening. I don't want to speak too soon but the diet is quite ok; I don't really feel hungry during the day and the veg/chicken meal in the evening is really filling. I do appreciate the comment left the other day on my blog about taking things slowly but the good thing about this Cambridge diet is you take it a week at a time. You have a counselor to guide you through( mine is a doctor) and you can weigh yourself every week and see how you are doing.Well, I can't wait till Saturday to see how much I've lost this 2nd week. Can u? Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment