Friday 20 February 2009

Keep it up, Jade

I couldn't stand Jade Goody.I mean, honestly she represented everything I detested; loud, chavy, brash, attention seeking, fame loving e.t.c. However, when I heard the news about her cervical cancer, I instantly felt sorry for her. She has two lovely little boys and my heart went out instantly to them. I became her No 1 fan. Then, I heard her cancer has spread and it is terminal and she has only months to live. I was inconsolable; no woman deserved to die that way. My tears stopped immediately though when she said she was going to have it all on camera, even her dying day! This was too much. Is she really that fame hungry that she would go to any length to be in the public eye?! Then I realised this might be a publicity hungry woman hell bent on soaking up the fame for as long as she could but it has been reported that the no of women seeking cervical cancer screenings has gone up by 20%. Also, her children would have all the priviledges that she didn't have growing up, financially or otherwise all made possible by her being in the public eye. So I say, good on you Jade. I'm still ur No 1 fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment