Wednesday 18 February 2009

Weighty issues

I currently weigh 107kg and I need help! Yes, yes, yes, welcome to my blog and all that but seriously, I'm at my wits' end, people. What is about weight that is so easy to gain and so hard to lose? Sure I've lost weight before, about 30 pounds infact but I gained it all back and then some! Now, I wish I hadn't eaten all those delicious treats.Hmmmmmmm... well, those days are now and truly over.It's time to get moving! So I need tips and lots of them. I know about portion control, less or no carbs at all,10,000 steps every day e.t.c. However, since I plan to make this a lifetime commitment this time, I need to start doing something I enjoy that makes losing weight and keeping it off easier.Hence, I intend to take dancing lessons. I simply adore dancing and knowing it's helping me to maintain my figure is a good thing. Another thing is squash which I have never played b4 but somehow, I know it would be a breeze for me( hopefully!) And yes, swimming which I heard is very good for weight loss. So there, I have 6 months to lose about 30kg and I plan to take u along with me.All the pain, tears, sweat, breakdowns, murderous rages, hunger pangs, everything. Oh boy, r we in for a ride!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment